Dragon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Dragon Wars Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebrithil
Admin
Ebrithil

Welcome to Dragon Wars Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Dragon Wars Forum!   Welcome to Dragon Wars Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 am

Welcome! this forum was created by me! i made it just for fun.

Getting Started:
To post on this forum You must first make a character. the char. can be a human, elf or dwarf! You should probobly read the "races" section in history before u make your choice. You must choose the char. class. they can be a mage, warrior, healer, assasin or farmer/villager. if you are a moderator you will become a dragon rider! only moderators can be dragon riders and any moderator that wants to become a rider must ask me 1st (if i trust u to be a mod. ill probobly let u be a rider.). after you make your char. ill approve it. if i dont like it i will nicely ask you to change it. after approval you are free to post.
you are allowed to make 3 char. at the most. you can make one for each race or mix and match however you choose.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonwar.board-directory.net

Welcome to Dragon Wars Forum!
Page 1 of 1